Sleek, chic, and definitely not meek, business cards are the quintessential tool for the enthusiastic networker. Attract prospects and brand recognition with show-stopping business cards at the lowest prices imaginable!
- Have business cards handy at networking events, display them on the counter of your store/business, or hand them out to prospects as coupons. You can even design personal business cards to exchange contact information with new friends.
- Include all the necessary contact information that pertains to you and your business. Remember to provide your social media contact information for a more informal approach.
- Use them as appointment cards, with perhaps a small calendar on the back, or a table/chart displaying prices and discounts.
- Choose our UV Coating for a beautiful shine, our heavyweight 16 pt. Premium is also great with a Matte coating for a more subdued and vintage look.
- Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your business cards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with Gloss UV Coating.
- Designing an appointment card or want to write on the back of your card? Choose Matte or UV Front Only options.
- Choose our 2.5” x 2.5” Square cards for an ultra modern look.
When uploading your own designs, please follow the specs below. Thanks!
File Formats: PDF files are preferred, although we accept other formats when necessary.
Resolution: All file formats must have a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size. Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at a minimum of 300 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
Color Mode: All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
Bleed: Bleed is a printing term that is used to describe a document which has images or elements that touch the edge of the page, extending beyond the trim edge and leaving no white margin. When a document has bleed, it must be printed on a larger sheet of paper and then trimmed down. Artwork containing bleed & crop marks may be requested from you by FlintPrints in order to properly produce your printed material.
Fonts: Be sure to embed your fonts or create outlines.