Be sure you stand out from the crowd with our fantastic flyers. They are Ideal for promoting services and events for wide distribution, our flyers help you say it all on a single page. Whether posted on a bulletin board or handed out to passersby, flyers are used by businesses of all sizes.
Flyers have been a marketing staple for decades and with good reason. They’re essential for promoting events, advertising sales, drumming up business for store openings and so much more.
- Flyers can be used for marketing products and services, or highlighting fesitvals and special events.
- Choose one of our Glossy stocks for a beautiful shine. Our 70 lb. Offset Opaque is a smooth matte stock at a higher grade than our standard copy paper.
When creating your flyers, keep these tips in mind:
- Hook them in with a headline. This will determine if the rest of your flyer gets read or not – keep it short and snappy.
- Less is more. Choose your words wisely – readers should understand the key message at a glance.
- Tell readers what to do. Do you want them to go to your website? Visit your shop? Give them a call to action and they’ll follow.
- Sweeten the deal. Include a special offer or discount that will definitely attract attention.
- Know your audience. Leave your flyers wherever you might find the customers you want to target.
When uploading your own designs, please follow the specs below. Thanks!
File Formats: PDF files are preferred, although we accept other formats when necessary.
Resolution: All file formats must have a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size. Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at a minimum of 300 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
Color Mode: All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
Bleed: Bleed is a printing term that is used to describe a document which has images or elements that touch the edge of the page, extending beyond the trim edge and leaving no white margin. When a document has bleed, it must be printed on a larger sheet of paper and then trimmed down. Artwork containing bleed & crop marks may be requested from you by FlintPrints in order to properly produce your printed material.
Fonts: Be sure to embed your fonts or create outlines.